SPOT TRACE...TRACK ANYTHING, ANYTIME AND ANYWHERE!
How It Works
Advanced Theft-Alert Tracking for Anything
Once activated and powered on, SPOT Trace will acquire its exact coordinates from the GPS network. SPOT Trace sends the GPS location to communication satellites. The satellites relay the message to a ground network, which uses the internet to route the message to your phone or computer. SPOT Trace allows you to monitor your asset and track its movement in near real-time via Google Maps™. Because SPOT Trace uses satellite technology, it can communicate from some of the most remote locations around the world. Never let your most valuable asset disappear without a trace.
SPOT Trace automatically sends a text/email with your asset's GPS coordinates when movement is detected. View the asset's GPS coordinates anytime online. Basic service allows you to customize your SPOT Trace to track every 5, 10, 30 or 60 minutes. Customize your device's dock mode, movement alert, status, low battery and power off settings.
SPOT Trace Coverage Map
SPOT works around the world, including virtually all of the continental United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe and Australia, portions of South America, Northern Africa, and North-Eastern Asia and hundreds or thousands of miles offshore of these areas. In Russia, the GPS accuracy of your SPOT is limited (degraded) in accordance with Russian regulations restricting the accuracy of GPS performance for devices utilized in Russia.
Singapore - Currently experiencing technical issues possibly impacting connectivity for some simplex and SPOT
Venezuela - Currently experiencing technical issues impacting connectivity and service levels for duplex, simplex
We will update as progress continues.
SPOT Trace Specs
SPOT Trace's compact and discreet design allows the device to blend in seamlessly with its surroundings. Durable and lightweight, SPOT Trace goes anywhere.
- (4) AAA Energizer® Ultimate Lithium 8x batteries (L92) — INSTALLED
- (4) AAA Energizer® NiMH rechargeable batteries (NH12) — SOLD SEPARATELY
- Line power with a 5v USB connection (NOT waterproof) — INCLUDED
- Waterproof line power with a custom USB cable — SOLD SEPARATELY
INCLUDED MOUNTING OPTIONS
- Reversible mounting bracket
- Industrial strength double-sided tape
- Adhesive grip pad
- Adhesive hook and loop tape
SIZE AND PERFORMANCE
- Height: 2.69 in (6.83 cm)
- Width: 2.02 in (5.13 cm)
- Thickness: .95 in (2.14 cm)
- Weight: 3.1 oz (87.9 g)
- Operating Temp: -22 F to 140 F (-30 C to 60 C)
- Operating Altitude: -328 ft to 21,320 ft (-100 m to 6,500 m)
- Humidity Rated: MIL-STD-810F, Method 507.3, 95% to 100% cond.
- Vibration Rated: Per SAE J1455
- WATERPROOF RATED: IPX7 (1 m for up to 30 minutes)