Globalstar - Short Messaging Service
Short Message Service is a great way to send and receive quick communication to/from your contacts.
- Allows customers with the GSP-1600 and GSP-1700 handset to receive 35-character Text Messages.
- The phone automatically stores up to 91 35-character messages ( if messages are less than 35 characters, the total message capacity may increase.
- Message Waiting Indicator informs you when you have a message.
- You can send a message from anywhere in the world by filling in the fields below or send your message directly by email (email@example.com).
To send a short message (no more than 35 characters including spaces):
1. Enter the intended recipient's 10-digit Globalstar Satellite phone number.
2. Enter your message in the corresponding message field below.
After entering the information, click Send Message. The message will be sent to the Globalstar number provided.
|Satellite Phone Number:|
Note: A message can also be sent through email by entering the 10 digit satellite number of the intended recipient @g2smsc.globalstar.com (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).